Friday, October 21, 2011

> i want to stitch and recycle my life back together....


these amazing textile art walls are created by Rachel Salley.
i like what she wrote in her artist statement:
" imperfect, impermanent & incomplete I’m finding to be perfect in every way."
that is very much how i feel about creating things!
her work are beautifully designed piece by piece with varieties of textile! rich, alive and playful!
true inspiration for me! i love the idea that she uses all sorts of fabrics;
recycled.......cashmere....felt.....knitting.....crochet.....
her color pallet is wonderful too! i feel so warm and hugged by these pieces that im going to tear
apart all my sweaters so i can stitch them back together for such "perfect" creations!
so.....stay tuned for later updates on my crazy thoughts and feelings i have at this moment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment