Tuesday, November 29, 2011

> drawing with light ...









































No! i did not buy a Mamiya C330 yet!
although just by looking at this photo im soooo tempted to get one!
[this camera was introduced in the 1970s for the professional
and advanced amateur photographers]
i think more than anything else it can be a conversation
piece if i finally get one to just have it around my place.

however...... today i got my half an hour tutorial to work with Canon EOS 20D
from a very kind friend of mine when she lent me her own camera to use for a bit 
so i could get hands on experience working with a real professional camera.

im exited and grateful that i find a new toy to explore!

{note: the only thing im afraid is that having a real professional camera could add 
another hundred  projects-to-do to my artistic project list! in that case, my already 
very long list of things i want to explore is growing bigger by minutes! perhaps i 
need to cut my sleeping hours and add more time to my play time with my art toys! 
or better..... i need to cut hours i spend dreaming about making arts and add 
more time making arts!!!!!!!}

i just read:
The word photography is based on the Greek (photos) "light" and  (graphé
"representation by means of lines" or "drawing", together meaning "drawing with light".

does it really make sense!?

No comments:

Post a Comment